Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
Semantic UI is a well-crafted front-end framework with professional features and a robust API. This course will guide you from start to finish through the process of building a four-page website with a wide range of user interface (UI) elements, using Semantic UI.
By the end of the course, you’ll be well acquainted with all the features and benefits of Semantic UI.
What You’ll Learn
- How to get started with Semantic UI.
- How to develop a header and footer with Semantic UI.
- How to create a homepage, about page, portfolio, and contact page with Semantic UI.
Please note that this course covers the first version of Semantic UI, but the skills you’ll learn are applicable to the new version.
About the Instructor
Lawrence Turton is a web developer and graphic designer specialising in HTML, CSS, jQuery, UI & UX design. He has previously worked with the design agency Fifteen producing websites, iPhone apps, and Android apps and he started his own agency in 2010. You can follow him on Twitter.