Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
HTML is the language of the World Wide Web. If you want to put any amount of content on the Internet HTML is the first thing you want to learn. In this course I’m going to teach you the absolute basics of HTML and how to create a website from scratch. I don’t assume any prior programming or Internet experience, so this is the ultimate beginners course.
What You’ll Learn
- How to create web-page layouts using div tags and heading and paragraph tags.
- Other essential tags: lists, hyperlinks, images, tables, horizontal line, blockquote, etc.
- How to create forms and add a variety of form elements.
- The W3C’s HTML validator.
- Working with new HTML5 tags.
About the Instructor
Alex Spencer is a professional web developer, amateur beer brewer, and self-admitted Apple fanboy. The only thing he loves more than learning new things is teaching others skills he has already mastered. The easiest way to find him is on Twitter or via his website.