Since Woocommerce is a third party plugin we do NOT give support to questions, problems related to it. However we will cover an step by step instructions to get woocommerce ready to go.
1. Login to your wordpress and go to wp-admin
2. From left sidebar menu click on plugins > add new
3. On the seach field search for “woocommerce”
4. On the seach results install the first item : WooCommerce – excelling eCommerce
5. Once woocommerce is installed there will be a success message and you can optionally let plugin add all required pages such as short, cart, checkout,..
6. You may also import woocommerce dummy content. dummy_content.xml can be found on the main root folder of plugin, so you may need to download the plugin from http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/woocommerce/ to get the dummy content. importing dummy content can be done from Wordpress > Tools > Import
7. before you to start using woocpmmerce you should also activate wocoomerce from Masterkey Settings. To do so head over to Masterkey Settings > Advanced > Woocommerce > Enable wocommerce. dont forget to save settings.
We are done and now you can start using woocommerce.