Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
What You’ll Learn
- How to use Node.js to build web applications and other programs.
- The principles of Node.js, including scope, modules, and asynchronous coding.
- How to work with the Node.js API, including lessons on EventEmitter, utilities, path tools, and streams.
- Taking it further with NPM and third-party modules.
About the Instructor
Andrew Burgess is a connoisseur of all things programming. He’s from near Toronto, Canada, and is finishing up a computer science degree. He’s been writing tutorials and producing screencasts for Envato Tuts+ since 2009, and he has also written some ebooks. You can find him on his website or on Twitter or GitHub.