Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
Is your Rails application starting to get filled with lots of data? Are your users experiencing a detriment to performance? Are you unsure of how to solve some of those challenges? In this course you’ll learn about how you can integrate Redis, the in-memory key-value store, in your applications to solve common challenges around speed and performance.
What You’ll Learn
- Implement caching in Rails with Redis.
- Take advantage of Redis’s sorted sets to create a list of top items in your application.
- Send an HTTP request to another application using Redis.
- Use Redis and Sidekiq for sending email.
About the Instructor