Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
Security is one of the most important parts of writing a web application—perhaps the most important part! While web developers have become proficient in securing conventional web apps, AngularJS (and similarly frameworks) change the game of how we approach security. This course will take an insecure message board application, and progressively harden it against common attacks.
What You’ll Learn
- Start with an insecure AngularJS message-board application, and progressively harden it against common attacks.
- Implement user authentication with bearer tokens.
- Understand common security holes that you might find in AngularJS-based apps.
- Add client-side security to restrict users in the routes and views they should have access to.
- Use AngularJS tools to validate user input.
- Prevent cross-site request forgery attacks in cookie-based applications.
This courses uses Angular 1.3.
About the Instructor