Everything you need to know about our WordPress event themes
Conferences, seminars, festivals and more: our collection of WordPress event themes is rich in great-quality site
templates to help you build a website to promote any event.
Among the dozens of themes here, you can find ones specifically designed for pretty much any kind of event you might want to run. We’ll expand a bit more on some of the most popular types to give you an idea of the specific features you can expect. But first, here’s a quick overview of what you can expect from all our WordPress event themes:
- Fully customizable interface. You will be able to easily alter the design and content to publicize many different types of event.
- Search engine friendly. It’s important that your website is built and organised in a way that will make it easier for search engines to crawl its pages, so that people are even more likely to find your site on Google, Bing and more.
- Hand reviewed. Every single theme you find in our collection has been reviewed by our team before being available for sale. So when it comes to functionality and quality, you can definitely expect high standards.
- Documentation included. Our authors always include fully detailed documentation. So when you download a theme you’ve just purchased, you’ll find in the files plenty of instructions on how to make the most out of your shiny new theme.
- Support from the creators of the theme. If the documentation is not enough and you still have a burning question, you can contact the author of the theme—they’ll be happy to help. Plus, they’ll be there to fix bugs and other issues. And if they’ve included 3rd party assets to use with their theme, you can ask for their help to make them work.
What event are you organising?
- Conferences. If you’re organizing a business conference, the prospective attendees will expect to find a professional website laying out all the details, agenda, speakers, where to stay, and so on. Conference themes allow you to do just that. You can use them out of the box and just enter your own event details, or you can easily carry out more extensive customizations to make the design match your own branding. They also come with great admin features like speaker management, and even admin booking systems that allow online purchases.
- Concerts. If you want to spread the word about an upcoming concert ticket availability, you’ll find plenty of themes in our collection that fit your needs. Lookout for features like lineup management (particularly good for festivals) and remember many themes are e-commerce ready, which means you can sell tickets right from your website.
- And more. You’ll find that our collection includes themes for plenty of other types of event too. So whether you’re planning a webinar, an exhibition, a camp, a festival or anything else, there’s a theme for you! And if you’re more interested in the type of feel you want to create for your event, you can try searching for WordPress event themes with a creative style, or corporate for a more professional look, and more.