Stack is a completed multipurpose Drupal 8 theme built with reuse and modularity at the core. Blending contemporary styling with beautiful markup, Stack forms the ideal starting point to website projects of any kind. Boasting over 140 demo pages, 270 customizable interface blocks and a plethora of carefully crafted base elements. Quality and quantity in equal measure
Stack ships with over 140 content layouts, including 30 tailored niche homepages (from startup landing page to restaurant, portfolio and more) showcasing just a glimpse of what is possible with the detailed block and element library — from working social media feeds, contact forms and subscription blocks to fullscreen lightbox galleries and filterable portfolios, Stack is infinitely reusable, the ideal go-to template for your client projects.
Empower Site Builders
Using the Paragraph Builder, the theme incorporates 240+ interface blocks in the vast collection of customisable elements. This modular system empowers site builders to create their own blocks quickly and easily leaving more time for layout and interface experimentation. Our dedication to high performance means that Stack never uses inline styles, junk classes or layout-specific stylesheets.
Adhering to the BEM (Block Element Modifier) methodology, Stack makes element and plugin customization logical and predictable. Thorough explanation of class and data attribute modifiers means you won’t be left guessing — It’s all here in Stack’s Element Index. For those who want to delve deeper, check out Stack’s extensive browser based documentation.
Crafted for Designers
Stack offers a formidable toolkit for designers to create diverse and beautiful websites that are underpinned by rock-solid design fundamentals. Layouts conform to a baseline grid, typography scales appropriately with different devices and colour schemes allow for a fully brandable design. In its original flavour, Stack showcases a clean and contemporary look fit for a range of purposes; employing the many colour scheme and font pairing options opens up a new level of aesthetic opportunity; Stack is a stunning canvas awaiting your touch.
Documentation & Support
Stack features thorough and well-written documentation to help guide you in customising pages to fit your needs, and if you get stuck – we’re always close at hand via our dedicated support forum. Each license purchase gives you 6 months of prompt and professional support!
Stack Multipurpose HTML features:
- 150+ pages
- 280+ customizable interface blocks
- 32 niche homepage layouts
- Based on Bootstrap 3.x
- RTL Support to be added
- Left and Right Column Sidebar Layouts
- 8 unique footer styles
- Detailed Element Index with markup snippets
- Full blog styling with multiple layouts
- Full portfolio styling with multiple layouts
- Login and Create Account pages with additional utilities (eg: lost passwords)
- Coming Soon pages with working countdown timer
- One-page or Multi-page layouts with smooth scrolling
- Multiple colour schemes
- Multiple typography schemes
- 2,000+ Icons from the premium Icons Mind kit ($49 value)
- Flickity responsive slider plugin
- Isotope filterable masonry plugin
- Fullscreen lightbox gallery plugin
- Twitter feed integration
- Instagram feed integration
- Google Maps API Integration
- Countdown timer integration
- Exclusive parallax plugin
- Thorough, browser-based documentation View here
- 6 months included support via dedicated support forum
- Regular item updates with content additions and bug fixes
Note: While most images in Stack are supplied in the download package – some images cannot be supplied due to licensing reasons and have been blurred heavily.
v1.8 : 07/24/2018: - Update to Drupal 8.5.5 - Update modules - Add search box to Home Knowledge Base v1.7: 4/1/2018: - Update to Drupal 8.5.1 - Update modules v1.6: 02/23/2018 - Update to Drupal 8.4.5 - Update modules v1.5: 08/22/2017: - Fix menu display on table portrait - Fix default checkboxes and radio buttons - Update Drupal core - Add a Backup and Migrate database dump v1.4: 07/28/2017: - Fix menu color option v1.3: 07/25/2017: - Fix menu sticky option - Adjust color options - Update Drupal core and modules