NOTE: This is Super Heroic (Angular) version of the Stroyka template. Also available:
If you do not know (or are unsure) which version you need, feel free to ask using the contact form on this page.
Stroyka — Tools Store Angular 10 eCommerce Template, made specifically for a instruments/tools store, but also well suited for a auto parts store, electronics store, etc.
Purchased package includes:
- Angular files (modules, components, directives, etc.)
- SCSS files
- Server Side Rendering (SSR) for SEO
- PhotoSwipe gallery on the product page
- 100% Responsive Layout
- LTR/RTL supported
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Bootstrap 4
- CSS3 Animation
- SVG Icons
- Font Awesome Icons
- BEM syntax
- Roboto Google Font
- Compatible with all major browsers
- Grid / List products view
- Off canvas filters
- Sticky header that can work in two modes: pullToShow and alwaysOnTop
- Photoswipe gallery
- Drop down account menu
- Off canvas and Drop down shopping cart
- Search suggestions
Most of the icons used in the template are in SVG format, for the rest the following fonts are used:
- Font Awesome (https://fontawesome.com/) – for social networks icons.
- Stroyka – custom Icon Font to display some icons in the template. It is used only in the Edge Browser to solve performance issue associated with rendering a huge amount of SVG icons.
Third-party modules used in the template
- @m0t0r/ngx-slider (https://github.com/m0t0r/ngx-slider)
- ngx-owl-carousel-o (https://github.com/vitalii-andriiovskyi/ngx-owl-carousel-o)
- ngx-bootstrap (https://valor-software.com/ngx-bootstrap/)
- ngx-toastr (https://scttcper.github.io/ngx-toastr/)
The following libraries and frameworks are also used:
NOTE: Images in the demo are not included in the purchased package.
Version 1.13.2 — August 9, 2020
- Fixed: The height of the departments menu is calculated incorrectly after scrolling the page from bottom to top if the header is sticky.
Version 1.13.1 — August 9, 2020
- Fixed: FOUC due to the Chrome bug related to resource load order.
Version 1.13.0 — June 28, 2020
- Added: Off canvas shopping cart;
- Changed: ng5-slider replaced with @m0t0r/ngx-slider;
- Updated: Angular from 9.1.1 to 10.0.0 and other dependencies.
Version 1.12.0 — June 1, 2020
- Added: Working share buttons.
Version 1.11.0 — May 13, 2020
- Added: Search suggestions;
- Added: The ability to change the aspect ratio of the product images;
- Added: Zoom button to the product gallery;
- Added: To Top button;
- Changed: Notification styles;
- Changed: Social links moved to a separate component;
- Fixed: Color swatches are not wrapped to a new line;
- Updated: Bootstrap from 4.4.1 to 4.5.0.
Version 1.10.0 — April 9, 2020
- Added: Sticky header that can work in two modes: pullToShow and alwaysOnTop;
- Changed: Improved touch events handling for navigation panel;
- Fixed: Pagination z-index;
- Updated: Angular from 9.0.0 to 9.1.1 and other dependencies.
Version 1.9.0 — March 5, 2020
- Added: Account menu;
- Added: Order success page;
- Added: Order details page;
- Added: Edit address page;
- Changed: Close drop cart when navigate;
- Fixed: Minor css issues.
Version 1.8.0 — February 8, 2020
- Fixed: Same height of product cards in the block products carousel;
- Updated: Angular from 8.2.14 to 9.0.0 and other dependencies.
Version 1.7.0 — December 19, 2019
- Added: SEO friendly URLs for category and product pages;
- Added: Workable sidebar filters;
- Changed: Now, the products data comes into the templates through Angular services that receive data from a fake API server. This should simplify the process of integrating the template with your backend API;
- Changed: The pages structure has been simplified. Now it is more like the page structure of a real online store;
- Other: Added section “Integration” in the documentation.
Version 1.6.0 — November 14, 2019
- Changed: Now the menu will be closed when you click on an item;
- Fixed: Reverse image order in PhotoSwipe gallery for RTL direction;
- Fixed: Broken “Shop By Category” button in RTL direction;
- Updated: Angular from 8.1.0 to 8.2.13 and other dependencies;
- Other: Now instead of black images of stubs, more friendly gray images with an image resolution printed on them are used.
Version 1.5.1 — August 2, 2019
- Fixed: “Price” and “Quantity” in the drop-down cart are displayed incorrectly in the RTL version.
Version 1.5.0 — July 7, 2019
- Added: Off canvas filters on the shop page;
- Updated: Angular from 8.0 to 8.1;
- Updated: Angular Universal from 7.1 to 8.1;
- Updated: ng5-slider form 1.2.1 to 1.2.4;
- Updated: ngx-bootstrap form 4.3.0 to 5.0.0;
- Updated: ngx-owl-carousel-o form 1.1.5 to 1.1.6.
- Fixed: minor CSS issues.
Version 1.4.0 — June 14, 2019
- Updated: Angular form 7 to 8;
- Updated: @fortawesome/fontawesome-free form 5.8.1 to 5.9.0;
- Updated: ng5-slider form 1.1.13 to 1.2.1;
- Updated: ngx-toastr form 10.0.2 to 10.0.4;
- Updated: ngx-bootstrap form 4.0.1 to 4.3.0;
- Updated: ngx-owl-carousel-o form 1.1.0 to 1.1.5.
Version 1.3.0 — May 22, 2019
- Added pipe currencyFormat, which now used instead of built-in pipe currency. This makes it easy to change the currency for the entire template;
- Added sections “Currency” and “Update” in the documentation.
Version 1.2.0 — April 24, 2019
- Added support for RTL.
Version 1.1.0 — April 04, 2019
- Added: Server Side Rendering (SSR) for SEO;
- Added: Five account pages (Dashboard, Edit Profile, Order History, Addresses, Change Password);
- Added: PhotoSwipe gallery on the product page;
- Updated: ngx-owl-carousel-o from 1.0.11 to 1.1.0;
- Updated: ngx-bootstrap from 3.2.0 to 4.0.1;
- Changed: Font Awesome is now used as a npm dependency;
- Fixed: Unexpected execution of mouse click handlers while dragging the owl-carousel (now mouse click will be prevented);
- Other minor changes.
Version 1.0.0 — March 25, 2019
- Initial Release